Watch this journal for pictures that make me happy from my everyday life, proof of my commitment to a healthier and happier life, plus pictures and links to recipes that are food-allergy safe.

Sunday, July 5, 2009

Clothes.

I am halfway through going through my "too small" clothes. A lot of this stuff, besides other times going through the "too small" bags, I haven't seen in 7-8 years. I should say I haven't successfully worn...

I'm getting a lot of clothes that fit again! Woo. I'm also getting a lot of clothes that went right from being too small to being too big.

From now on, everytime I drop into a new 10lb range, I will try the clothes on again.

So, when I drop under 250 I will try them on again. Under 240, try them on again... etc, etc etc. I can't imagine I will have ANYTHING left once I am under 230.

I am sure I will post again to brag once I am out of "too small" clothes.

2 comments:

Battle of the Bulge said...

Isn't it great fun to fit into clothes you hadn't been able to in awhile?

elizabethx said...

Oh goodness, yes!