Watch this journal for pictures that make me happy from my everyday life, proof of my commitment to a healthier and happier life, plus pictures and links to recipes that are food-allergy safe.

Saturday, May 23, 2009

Reflections

Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

I wanted to eat another egg for dinner so that I could really tell if it is "situation: pass", which so far it is.

I made one poached egg with three strips of bacon and a cup of hashbrowns cooked in a tablespoon of olive oil with a quarter cup of shredded cheese.

Since I am being very conscientious with regards to what I am eating, I wish that I had skipped the bacon or only had one or two slices rather than three. I also wish that I had skipped the cheese or only used a tablespoon instead of a quarter cup. I think it took away rather than adding to the taste! Then I would have saved enough calories to have a second egg and still have consumed less calories. More protein! I need more protein, it has been decided.

No comments: