Watch this journal for pictures that make me happy from my everyday life, proof of my commitment to a healthier and happier life, plus pictures and links to recipes that are food-allergy safe.

Saturday, May 23, 2009

Goo Balls!

Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

Ingredients:
1 bag of SmartPop popcorn
3 1/3 cups of mini-marshmallows
3/4 tablespoons of butter
3/4 cup cocoa crispies
1 serving (1/8 bag) Enjoy Life chocolate chips

Melt butter in large pot.
Slowly add and melt in marshmallows.
Turn off heat and slow begin adding in popcorn and cocoa crispies, alternating between the two, folding the goodies in.
Lastly, sprinkle chocolate chips in.

Transfer the mass onto parchment paper and mold into 12 similarly sized balls.

Cool in fridge.

Each "goo ball" will be 85 calories if you use the same measurements I do.

I love how the popcorn is most of the mass but still transfers all the gooey goodness, making it taste like a much more evil snack than it really is. I had two this evening!

This one was all mine. :D

No comments: