Watch this journal for pictures that make me happy from my everyday life, proof of my commitment to a healthier and happier life, plus pictures and links to recipes that are food-allergy safe.

Saturday, May 23, 2009

The Egg Test

Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

I really, really hope that the egg thing works out, because that breakfast/lunch was just SO delicious. SO, so, so delicious.

It is 1/2 cup of hash browns (70 calories) with a half a tablespoon of olive oil (60 calories), which I browned up until it was nice and crispy.

I poached an egg (mission: success!) but took it out before the yolk cooked through. The egg is 70 calories and since it is poached there are no extra calories added when cooked. I topped it with a slice of swiss cheese (80 calories) and a slice of honey ham (20 calories).

The total meal, which was so good and something I have missed so badly, was 300 calories.

Yum yum yum yum yum.

No comments: