Watch this journal for pictures that make me happy from my everyday life, proof of my commitment to a healthier and happier life, plus pictures and links to recipes that are food-allergy safe.

Sunday, September 27, 2009

Back On Track - For Real.

Okay... in the two months since I went on vacation I have tried to control myself without counting calories. The result? A slow and steady gain.

Today is day 3 of counting calories again. I was under goal by 200 the first day, over by 90 the next, and on track today.

I am getting married. A wonderful man has deemed me fit to spend the rest of his life with. The least I can do is be the best me that I can be.

My mother is coming in LESS THAN A MONTH to visit, and I think that we are going to go look at dresses, just for shits and giggles. I at least want to be back to my lowest weight by then. Or, even better, actually hit my "vacation goal"... which I came within a pound of meeting before all hell broke loose.

This means I have to focus. I think I can do it. Having a wedding date (9/18/2010, for those of you not paying attention) has made it all the more real to me.

I also am making a one-year plan to be outwardly beautiful in other ways. Skin, hair, teeth... I am starting now. I have made a calendar of what I expect to get done. I am doing twice-daily acne treatments and my skin is looking better after a few days.

Weigh-ins to come when I am not feeling quite so ashamed.

No comments: