Watch this journal for pictures that make me happy from my everyday life, proof of my commitment to a healthier and happier life, plus pictures and links to recipes that are food-allergy safe.

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Corn, Part #2.

OK so I got a bread mix from my best friend and his loverly wife.

It is the first bread mix I have seen that didn't require eggs, and it worked in the bread maker.

The bad part was that the box was written almost entirely in Spanish, and the ingredient list said "starch from maize" and for my friends it didn't click that that meant "corn starch". Since I have had a few surprising experiences with corn in the last few weeks, I decided to make it and test it. I had a big piece last night and two small pieces today. No problems!

So far, so good...

No comments: