Watch this journal for pictures that make me happy from my everyday life, proof of my commitment to a healthier and happier life, plus pictures and links to recipes that are food-allergy safe.

Sunday, June 7, 2009

Weight Loss...


It has been a little frustrating that I am not making my goals for weight loss. I know, though, that I could be working harder... I had a lot of personal "stuff" going on that I'd rather not blog about, but it's mostly over now and I think I will be in a better place this week to center myself and get a workout routine going.

I feel like I am in a little bit of a slump. What do we do when we're in a slump? We reflect on our accomplishments. I would like to show you a chart of my weight loss over the last year. After seeing this, I feel a little less like a failure and a little more like saying "OH HELL YEAH".