Watch this journal for pictures that make me happy from my everyday life, proof of my commitment to a healthier and happier life, plus pictures and links to recipes that are food-allergy safe.

Sunday, June 7, 2009

Sunday Weigh-In

Weigh-in = 264.4
DOWN 1.6 pound since last week.
Down 67.6 since I started my weight-loss journey.

This week I seem to have lost an inch from my waist and an inch-plus from my hips. I refuse to celebrate that until I get the same measurements a second week!

For the second week in a row, I am not on track to make my goal of 249lbs by 7/25. I want my goals to be realistic, so I am going to alter my goal just a tiny bit. 255lbs by 7/19. A little less weight to lose, but a slightly closer goal date. That's actually a better date for me, anyway. The date I had chosen is a date I will be traveling on and unable to weigh-in on!


GOALS FROM LAST WEEK:
#1 Continue with the water goal. -- Unachieved
#2 Continue with the new calorie goal. -- Achieved except one day where I went over. I didn't go over by much.
#3 Get at least one good workout in. -- Shamefully unachieved
#4 Eat a fruit and a vegetable every day. -- Unachieved

GOALS FOR THIS WEEK:
#1 Water and vitamins.
#2 Keep up with my calorie goal, allowing for a "spike" day every three days. Try to follow spike days with a lower-calorie day. No spike days if there was a cheat within the day or two before. This is to keep my metabolism guessing.
#3 Use the Wii Fit at least twice.

No comments: