Watch this journal for pictures that make me happy from my everyday life, proof of my commitment to a healthier and happier life, plus pictures and links to recipes that are food-allergy safe.

Thursday, July 10, 2008

Shrimp and 'Taters.

Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

Potatoes cooked in tin foil with sea salt, garlic, and ground pepper. Way overseasoned. Broiled shrimp... unfortunately, also overseasoned. I had a bland meal the other day and I really didn't want that to happen again. I learned my lesson. I ate all my veggies like a good girl, though, and the organic cocktail sauce was just as good as the regular stuff.

1 comment:

Mer (Lulu's Mommy) said...

that looks yummy

outback is really good about making whatever you need and so is disney even though that does not apply for you right now