Watch this journal for pictures that make me happy from my everyday life, proof of my commitment to a healthier and happier life, plus pictures and links to recipes that are food-allergy safe.

Thursday, July 10, 2008

Cookie

Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

It was almost 5pm and all I had consumed the entire day was one iced latte. To say I was hungry would be an understatement. I had this cookie, which I bought today at Earth Fare. It was really dry, so I put some whipped cream on top (not pictured). It was pretty good for a chocolate fix, but overall, I'm going to have to say I wouldn't buy it again. It was 360 calories for the entire thing, 12 grams of fat, and was still a little dry. Not to mention it cost $2 just for one. Maybe if I have serious chocolate cravings next time I PMS!

No comments: