Watch this journal for pictures that make me happy from my everyday life, proof of my commitment to a healthier and happier life, plus pictures and links to recipes that are food-allergy safe.

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Steak and Rosemary Potatoes.

Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

The biggest steak I've ever almost-finished. It was delicious. The restaurant was nice enough to make one special for me that hadn't been marinated. You know it's good beef when all it is seasoned with is salt and pepper and it is still amazing. The potatoes are just seasoned with garlic, salt, pepper, and rosemary. They were cooked with olive oil, the restaurant assured me. It was a great meal. The leftovers will go into a salad as soon as I pick up some lettuce.

The best part? I think I can duplicate those yummy potatoes pretty easily!

No comments: