Watch this journal for pictures that make me happy from my everyday life, proof of my commitment to a healthier and happier life, plus pictures and links to recipes that are food-allergy safe.

Thursday, May 7, 2009

I have begun using FitDay.com again. After not losing weight and even gaining a few pounds over the last few months, I realize that I need to start holding myself accountable. I am seeing my family again in July and I want them to say "wow you look better than you did in December" rather than... "did you pudge out just a little bit more?".

So, I have made myself a goal of 1900 calories a day. I don't think I can do it every day, so my goal is to do it most days.

Yesterday by the time I made this goal, I was already far gone. Yesterday was 2,822 calories, yikes!

No comments: