Watch this journal for pictures that make me happy from my everyday life, proof of my commitment to a healthier and happier life, plus pictures and links to recipes that are food-allergy safe.

Saturday, January 3, 2009

When simple is best...

Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

Cooked rice pasta.
Browned sausage (Roasted Garlic Chicken Sausage from Trader Joe's)
Mixed up a bottle of Trader Joe's pasta sauce with a couple big tablespoons of ricotta cheese and two tablespoons of crushed garlic. Love garlic.
Mixed it all up and spread onto a pan.
Topped with a bag of shredded Italian cheeses.

Mike says I should make food not cooked in the crock pot more often.

I also took a picture and sent it off to my blog, but it never made it. Sadly, I deleted the picture right after to free up some memory. It was a picture of my plate with four hunks of cheese and a bunch of potato chips on it. I found chips at TJ's made with olive oil and they are so good! It had been six months since I last had chips! Also, around here, it is very very hard to get good cheese. I got the cheese while I was at Trader Joe's and it is so good!

So much for losing any weight in January...

Also, I spent the day in Matthews with my good friend Meg playing Singstar yesterday. So much fun! I took a picture but I think she would be angry if I posted it :)

No comments: