Watch this journal for pictures that make me happy from my everyday life, proof of my commitment to a healthier and happier life, plus pictures and links to recipes that are food-allergy safe.

Monday, December 29, 2008

Out of the closet...


I wrote recently about how excited I was to be getting my closet all fixed up. Last night Mike took that annoying extra rod out of my closet. Today I picked up some of those cheap plastic stick-on hooks at Lowe's (yay Lowe's!) and I stuck a bunch of them on the closet wall. They came out horribly crooked, but I am still happy. I may get even more of them. I like the way I can see so much just at a glance. Obviously I am not done yet, but I thought I would make a quick post about how happy I am with my big closet!

If anyone has any advice for how I could utilize the space in here better, I would LOVE some advice for reasonably priced options.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you have room at the top of your closet, put in some shelves, you can put purses up there and other things you dont need.

Also, look online (avon.com) for jewelry organizers and other types. I use a shoe organoizer for the back of my closet for headbands, belts,umbrella, small purses, gloves,etc. My favorites pins and barrettes get attached.
I'll send you a pic

elizabethx said...

Thanks MB! I would love to see pics. I am going to put shelves up over the clothing-side. I need someplace to display or put all those pocketbooks that are all over the place.

Anonymous said...

Ya' know it's too bad you don't have room in there for an open bookshelf, like a tall one.
You could fold sweaters in it and on the bottom incorporate your shoe holder or other drawers.
I want a big closet. I'll video mine and put I'll put on my utube for you.

elizabethx said...

that would be really awesome. if i did that, though, there would be no room to walk inside!

Anonymous said...

If you could give more detailed information on some, I think it is even more perfect, and I need to obtain more information!
Personalized Signature:金陵热线棋牌游戏中心,名城苏州游戏中心,云南信息港游戏,彭城视窗棋牌游戏中心,江苏互联星空棋牌游戏中心,广西休闲游戏中心,安徽棋牌游戏中心