Watch this journal for pictures that make me happy from my everyday life, proof of my commitment to a healthier and happier life, plus pictures and links to recipes that are food-allergy safe.

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Trying to expand my horizons

This is the brie dip recently written at the "A Year Of Crock-Potting" blog. I wish I had used more cheese, the cheese ratio was definitely off. It is so expensive, though! The dip was yummy when spread on the apples. It was also my first time trying walnuts since the allergy tests, and it was a success!!
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Often an intolerance food may be ingested on occasion in Small Amounts with great success. If it's something you didn't tolerate well in the past, just make sure you aren't eating it every day and you shouldn't experience a recurrence of symptoms. Your body will tell you if you're eating too much of something too often. The dip looks delicious!